Everything you need to know about CAPITAL GAMES
CAPITAL GAMES is the VIDEO GAME CLUSTER for PARIS and the PARIS METROPOLITAN AREA
CAPITAL GAMES was set up as a non-profit making organization in 2003.
CAPITAL GAMES federates all the video game professionals from the Paris Region:
- all video game trade (development, publishing & middleware)
- all the platforms (home consoles, portable consoles & online gaming)
- all sectors (AAA, Casual, Serious Games etc.) are included
CAPITAL GAMES acts for and in cooperation with the Video Game professionals of the Paris Region.
The Business Cluster accompanies its members in the short and medium term (exports, training, R&D support, financing advice, support during the economic crisis etc.). It also helps towards structuring the industry in the long run (defining job and skills profiles, joint action, lobbying etc.).
CAPITAL GAMES currently federates around sixty companies from the Video Game industry in the Paris Region.
CAPITAL GAMES undertakes all its actions working closely with its public partners, among whom are the Région Ile de France, the Paris City Hall, the Ministry for Industry (DRIRE), the Ministry of Labour (DRTEFP) and the Secretariat in charge of Foreign trade (DRCE). The support by these authorities is proof of their strong commitment to the industry.
CAPITAL GAMES works in liaison with the other Video Game and digital content representatives: the National Video Game Union, Cap DIGITAL and other local and international associations.
CAPITAL GAMES also works with other regional Video Game associations:
- Video Game Cluster Aquitaine
- Video Game Cluster PACA
- Video Game Cluster Région Rhône-Alpes
- Video Game Cluster Languedoc-Roussillon
- Video Game Cluster Pays de la Loire
- Game In, Video Game Cluster (Nord, Pas de Calais, Belgium)